- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Dill
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup Of Finely Diced Onion
- 3 Tbl Softened Butter
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan(Optional)
- 1 Tbl Honey
- 1 Egg
- Oil For Greasing Pan
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F
- Combine the dry ingredients separately from the wet ingredients. Add them both together, mix in parmesan and onions last.
- Grease a baking sheet with butter or olive oil.
- With your hands, form balls with the dough. Press down onto the baking sheet to make a biscuit shape. Whatever shape you make is the shape you will end up with. I flatten mine a bit for even cooking. Make 6 regular size or 4 large biscuits.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes then flip over gently. Bake for another 7-8 minutes.
- These store great in the freezer and reheat well in the oven.